Thursday, January 29, 2015

Blithe Patting Water Pack Energy Yellow Citrus & Honey

Nicknamed 30 seconds pack, Blithe's Patting Water Pack is one of the newer innovations to come out from the Korean beauty scene. With Patting Water Pack, waiting for 15 minutes while your mask of choice works its magic is a thing of the past. Now you need only pat the pack in (this is where the 30 seconds come in) and you are done!


Name: Blithe 블라이드의 Patting Water Pack Energy Yellow Citrus & Honey 패팅 워터 팩 에너지 옐로우 시트러스 앤 허니
Price: ₩ 38,000 for 200 ml
Made in: Korea

There are three variants altogether, and obviously they target different skin concerns. While I may benefit more from Soothing & Healing Green Tea's calming effect or Rejuvenating Purple Berry's increased elasticity, I opted for the all encompassing Energy Yellow Citrus & Honey. Why? Purely because Allure Korea chose this particular version for a feature, haha!

(Source: allurekorea.com/)

Energy Yellow Citrus & Honey utilises Orange, Lemon, Grapefruit extracts and oils to even out skin tone for a smoother, brighter complexion. Apparently it also balances the skin pH and removes dead skin cells.

(Source: myblithe.com/)

Dilute the product in water in a ratio of 1:100, then pat the solution on the face. For best results, let it air dry. I towel/tissue dry the eye area otherwise it will sting my eyeballs... Watch the video first before you get started for their directions are far more thorough!



It absorbs within a short minute (perhaps even less than that), leaving my skin feeling refreshed and cool to the touch. For research purposes (I lied, I was just plain lazy), I went without other products after whacking the solution on my face. Surprisingly, it did not feel tight at all! Anything that keeps my my skin well nourished with little effort is a keeper in my books.


I really enjoy using this pack daily as the others in my array are more of a weekly indulgence. It is not a miracle cure (then again I wouldn't know any better - I have only been putting it to good use for the past fortnight) but definitely a helpful tool in the fight against sallowness on account of it infusing my skin with vitality.


This 200 ml bottle will last less than a month if I go with the recommended 7 ml dosage on a daily basis. I have even taken to carrying around the diluted concentrate to mist all day long. The burst of zesty citrus really invigorates. Every spritz feels like a wake up call!


Interested? Buy it for RM 159 at Sephora.

The full ingredient list for Patting Water Pack Energy Yellow Citrus & Honey:
Water, Lactic Acid, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Panthenol, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, l,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Lactate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Juniperus Mexicana Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil.

1 comments :

Yoannita90 said...

I seriously need to start trying out Korean skincare products! I have heard lots of good things about them! thanks for sharing this hun!