Monday, August 3, 2015

Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Mousse Cleanser



Name: Innisfree 이니스프리 Jeju Volcanic Mousse Cleanser 화산송이 무스 클렌저
Price: ₩ 10,000 for 150 ml
Made in: Korea

Innisfree promises that this cleanser will remove makeup and sunscreen quickly and efficiently without stripping the skin of its natural moisture. 11.85 mg Jeju Volcanic Ash purifies as plant extracts (Orange, Orchid, Green Tea, Prickly Pear) maintain the skin's right balance.

The dense and fluffy foam (like whipped cream!) elevates the entire cleansing experience - by far the most luxurious and relaxing! The scent even adds to the whole atmosphere. A Korean blog that I came across is way off the mark (the author mentioned that it was awful), and unless my nose is deceiving me, I would describe it as a cross between floral and herbaceous.

It gently dislodges impurities, leaving skin feeling clean and fresh. I believe it is recommended for daily use but I only whip it out when my skin feels particularly clogged. I am accustomed to my gel/milk cleansers after all... that said, it doesn't dry, aggravate or irritate my skin. For those of you wondering, I have dehydrated skin and I am prone to hormonal breakouts.

Even though the blurb says that it is able to remove base makeup, double cleanse all the same (to be on the safe side). We wouldn't want remnants of makeup and pollutants interfering with our expensive serums right? And don't forget to give the bottle a good shake before working the mousse onto your skin!

Jeju Volcanic Mousse Cleanser is sold at all Innisfree outlets for RM 40!

The full ingredient list for Jeju Volcanic Mousse Cleanser:
정제수, 글리세린, 피이지-6카프릴릭/카프릭글리세라이드, 미리스틱애씨드,부탄, 아미노메칠프로판올, 스테아릭애씨드, 프로판, 라우레스-23, 소듐스테아로일글루타메이트, 화산재 (11.85 mg), 이산화탄소, 귤껍질추출물, 난추출물, 녹차추출물, 동백나무잎추출물, 백년초열매추출물, 실리카, 세틸알코올, 포타슘하이드록사이드, 에칠헥실글리세린, 페녹시에탄올, 향료.

2 comments :

MizzJ said...

What an interesting cleanser! Does the mousse dissolve as soon as it hits your skin?

Bijin Blair said...

Hey sweetie! It stays dense for a few moments before it dissolves, just like lather from any other cleanser.